Alliant International University
Alliant International University was formed in July 2001 by the combination of the California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) and United States International University (USIU). It is comprised of five schools (Alliant School of Management, California School of Professional Psychology, California School of Forensic Studies, San Francisco School, and the Hufstedler School of Education) in six California cities (Fresno, Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco) and three international locations (Mexico City, Tokyo and Hong Kong).Alliant focuses on preparing students for professional careers in the applied social sciences. Alliant’s faculty, students and alumni are committed to making an impact on society and to results that make a difference in the lives of individuals, couples, families, schools, organizations, companies and nations.
Alliant School of Management
San Diego, California, home of School of Management’s stateside campus, is known for its ideal weather. It is also an ideal learning environment. The region’s diverse demographics, range of organizations and complex economy create a perfect climate for forward-thinking business and management professional preparation. San Diego’s leading employers are in biotech, technology and defense, with plentiful opportunities for internships, jobs and research projects in these sectors and others.
With a history that spans more than 80 years, Alliant’s School of Management (ASM) remains on the forefront of international management education. ASM prepares individuals for professional careers in business, management and public affairs. ASM develops exceptional, intellectually engaged and culturally sensitive leaders in all sectors of society. ASM has successful alumni in 100 countries, with graduates going on to become leaders in government and management.
Other University Highlights
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accredited
- Alliant’s California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) has trained nearly half of the practicing psychologists in California
- Alliant was named a 2014 Top Producer of Graduate Degrees for Minorities by Diverse: Issues in Higher Education magazine in a total of 24 categories, including:
- #1 in awarding doctorates in psychology to African Americans and Hispanics
- #2 in awarding doctorates in psychology to Asian Americans
- The Teaching credentialing programs, approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- The Clinical Psychology PhD and PsyD programs offered on the Fresno, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco campuses, individually accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
Click Alliant International University for more information