Master of Business Administration
The MBA program at Alliant School of Management provides advanced business, management and analytical skills, and extensive practical experience in applying these skills, particularly in multicultural contexts. The MBA degree is designed to offer flexibility to students who have completed prior business courses. The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
- BSBA graduates of Alliant School of Management can complete MBA in one year with only 8 courses.
- The MBA program is 12 courses for undergraduate students with business majors, 14 courses for non-business majors)
- International perspective
- Small class sizes
- Working professional friendly
- Expert faculty
- Opportunities of scholarship
- Four-year baccalaureate degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- A minimum of GPA 2.75
- Students need to have an English test score to be admitted to the program.
- Full Degree Program : IELTS 6.0
- Degree/ESL Pathway Program : IELTS 5.5
- Full-time ESL Program : IELTS 5.0
- A competitive GMAT/GRE score from an exam taken within five years OR
An interview is undertaken once all other admissions documentation is received
- Course-by-Course Evaluation Required : The evaluation must include US semester credit and grade equivalent for each course and US grade point average. To locate an agency go to NACES
Rolling admissions every 8 weeks