- International MBA program aims to provide an opportunity for students to become business leaders, with emphasis in the areas of finance, information technology management, and international management and skills.
- The Master’s degree program contains 36 credit hours and 12 courses that students can accelerate to complete in about a year.
- Conditional admission can be offered to students that do not meet the minimum English proficiency requirement for direct admission.
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum of 120 college credits with GPA 2.5 or greater
- Regular admission with a minimum of TOEFL iBT 80 / IELTS 7.0
- Conditional Admission on English proficiency: Students with a minimum of TOEFL iBT 48 / IELTS 4.0 can be admitted to start the full-time ESL program at the on-campus ELI, which has the format of 8 weeks per session and 5 sessions per year
- Proof of GMAT score or working experience
Fall semester start: Every August
Prerequisite Seminar Modules:
IMBA 210 Managerial Accounting
IMBA 211 Global Corporate Finance
IMBA 213 Marketing Management
IMBA 214 Statistical Decision Making
IMBA 215 Information Technology Management
IMBA 216 Human Resources Management
IMBA 217 Business Law and Legal Environment
IMBA 241 Comparative International Management
IMBA 242 Multinational Corporate Management
IMBA 243 Global Supply Chain Management
IMBA 244 Project Management
Culminating Experience Class:
IMBA 500 Leadership and Change Management